William Heikkinen has always done well in school. When he got to High School, William consistently made the Honor Roll. He understands the value of a well-rounded background. In addition to academic achievement, he is highly talented at sports, and has participated in community volunteer work.
William Heikkinen played for the Golden Warriors football team at Andover High in Massachusetts. He was number 85 and his achievements for the three years are impressive:
- The Boston Globe and Boston Herald named Will First Team All-State (after recording 72 catches for 1,175 yards and 9 touchdowns his senior year)
- He was selected to the All-Merrimack Valley Conference
- Named Student Athlete of the Month by the Eagle-Tribune
- Finished his high school football career with 126 catches for 1,960 yards
- Made seven career interceptions on defense
- Lettered in football all three years
- Lettered in track and field
- Won the Chemistry and Survey of Film Underclassmen awards
William Heikkinen is currently a freshman at Brown University, an Ivy League college. So yes, he has brains and brawn, which make for a winning combination in football and in life.